June 5, 2014

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

2014 - 2/5

I think the only reason I watched the first one (click here for review) was because I like Chris Evans. I actually ended up enjoying that one. Thats not to say that the first reason I choose to watch this one wasn't because of Chris Evans again, but I figured that the first one was good enough to merit me watching this one.

Yes I did find this movie entertaining, but does it deserve more than a 2/5 rating? Not really. I was entertained, but does it meet my requirements of being a great movie? No.

It had a good enough story for me to actually watch and pay attention to it. It had me captivated from the start and it was easy to follow.

Chris Evans is hot. Good acting by everyone. I actually liked ScarJo (because I usually don't). Sam L Jackson wasn't as annoying as he's usually been. I liked Cobie Smulders in this too (I wish she had a bit more screen time though). Anthony Mackie (as Sam Wilson/Falcon) was good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment