September 4, 2015

True Story

2015 - 1/5

Any time I see a movie with Jonah Hill and James Franco, I want to watch it. This being a dramatic movie that’s based on true events, it went to the top of my list.

After seeing Jonah Hill in Moneyball, I knew he’d nail serious roles; this guys got variety in him. And for whatever reason, I think James Franco was a really good pick for this role. He just seemed to embody his character so well.

It was a really interesting premise, but I have to say that I don’t think it was done as well as it could have. The whole movie stayed pretty level in the sense that there wasn’t much build up to add any suspense.

Overall, the acting was good, but there wasn’t anything about the characters or plot that made this movie stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment