August 12, 2015

The Diary of A Teenage Girl

2015 - 1/5

Going into this movie, the only thing I knew about it was the title and the trailer I had watched the night before I saw it; otherwise, I had never heard of it. I was pretty happy to see that Kirsten Wiig was in it.

I don’t really remember exactly what I thought of the main girls acting (I have a feeling that I felt that she wasn’t the best choice). As for the rest of the actors, I think they did a fine job, but there wasn’t anything outstanding about the characters for the actors to excel in their roles in any way.

It was kind of uncomfortable to watch at times considering the girl was 15 (in the movie)... so I take it being a pedophile in the 70s was okay?

I think this film was to artsy fartsy for my liking; especially when some of the it was animated (hand-drawn).

I honestly didn’t find it overly entertaining, but that’s not to say it was a bad movie… it just wasn’t for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment