January 9, 2015

Brick Mansions

2014 - 0/5

I felt like watching a movie that I could tune out and be entertained by what was on screen at that moment; something to keep my eyes occupied, but not my brain. This movie was just laughable.

The only good things: Paul Walker and parkour.

This movie was like a very distant cousin of the Fast & Furious franchise; a good cop goes bad for a good cause.

It’s as if this was a high school project made to raise awareness about poverty and government corruption.

If only I could tell you all the stereotypes in it.
If only I could tell you how incredibly cheesy it was.
If only I could have taken screenshots of peoples faces.
If only I typed out all the ridiculous things that were said.

Just wanted to mention some of the ridiculousness:
-A tough guy that could take a beating, but needs to rub his wrists after handcuffs are taken off.
-One chick was pretty much wearing a school girl outfit.
-Its raining bullets, but nobody gets hit.
-A Hawaiian bank account (I shit you not!).
-Tremaine having and not having an accent.
-A guy actually said “hee-ya”.
-A guy actually had his elbow way above his head when he was holding a shotgun.

No comments:

Post a Comment