December 6, 2014

St. Vincent

2014 - 2.5/5

I was in the mood to laugh, and I figured this would be a good feel-good-movie to watch. I figured most of the comedy would come from Bill Murray, who I’m not a huge fan of, but for some reason, he’s the selling point in this movie. I kind of feel that Melissa McCarthy is going to be on the more serious side for this roll, but I’m sure she’ll sprinkle in her comedy every now and then.

Aside from saying that Bill Murray, Melissa McCarthy, the kid that plays Oliver and Naomi Watts all did very well as their characters, and that it was a feel-good movie I liked, I can’t seem to think of anything to add.

After having watched it, it reminded me of Bad Santa. By no means is this movie original, however, I had a good time watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment