December 17, 2014

22 Jump Street

2014 - 2/5

I wasn’t really in the mood to watch a comedy, but I was also being very undeceive when it came to actually picking a movie. I’ve been meaning to see this movie since I heard it was coming out, and I liked 21 Jump Street. I knew it would be a fun movie with a good soundtrack.

Like the first, Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum are so fun to watch. Their bantering back and forth works so well. They have great chemistry and play off one another so well.

This is a movie that knows exactly what it is. A copy of the first one. A throwback to, well, EVERYTHING! And it worked! Everything about this movie fell into its place smoothly.

I liked how it actually addressed that the 2nd of anything will probably not be as good as the first. I’m not going to say it was, but again, it worked and it was an enjoyable movie to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment