June 6, 2014

The Monuments Men

2014 - ?/5

After being on one plane for 2 hours, then waiting in an airport for 5 hours, then being on another plane for 10 hours, then waiting in another airport for 3 hours, then finally being on my last plane home for 5 hours, and having to pick a 2nd movie to watch (I had watched Captain America 2), I picked this movie (of the options I had, which weren't much).

I only picked this because there really wasn't anything else and I liked the cast. I don't like movies set during any sort of war, but I was hoping that because the main plot of this movie seemed to be men trying to steal art that I'd actually have enough brain cells to pay attention. I'm not going to lie, but I only watched 46 minutes of this movie and I had to stop. I did like the acting and I did like where it was going, but I just couldn't bring myself to keep watching. My mind was in a state of mush (which is probably why I have given really low scores to the movies I watched on a plane). I can't say that I'll finish watching this movie, but I watched enough to know that it wasn't actually bad and it had an interesting story.

No comments:

Post a Comment