January 1, 2013

Best & Worst : 2012


Click HERE to see the list of all the movies I saw with a 2012 release date.


Favorite movies
-Wreck It Ralph
-Django Unchained
-Argo
-Snow White & the Huntsman


Worst movie
-One for the Money (I don’t know how this made it to theatres)


Pleasantly surprised with
-Snow White & the Huntsman
-Marvel’s The Avengers


Expected more from
-Gone
-Brave (I hate to put a Pixar movie in this category)
-The Bourne Legacy


Honorable mentions
-21 Jump Street
-Brave (I know I put this in the previous category, but I still think it is an honorable mention)


Dishonorable mentions
-Wanderlust
-The Dictator
-Magic Mike


Movies I still want to see
-Silver Linings Playbook
-Trouble With the Curve
-The Paperboy


Movies I wanted to avoid
-That’s My Boy
-Project X
-MIB III
-Life of Pi


I’m Just Not That Interested
-Looper
-The Campaign
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower


1 comment:

  1. Silver Linings Playbook is great. Trouble with the Curve is okay.

    MIB III is actually surprisingly really good, Project X is not surprisingly rather bad.

    Looper and The Perks of Being a Wallflower were two of my favourite movies of last year.

    ReplyDelete